Please interpret these 4 dreams;
1) Around the first few days of Shawwal, I saw that I was watching the crescent and there was another crescent from another side which was travelling to join the first crescent.
2) I saw my father and a huge ship which boarded a place and my father had a tool and seem to be telling me that it had a breakdown.
3) I saw myself in a huge garden with colours that I have neer seen before but with a yellowish effect.
4) I saw myself swimming with others in a ball competition and then getting tired. Then I realized that I was fasting and it was iftar time. I saw myself sitting near a table to break my fast.
audhu billah mina ‘sh-shaytani ‘r-rajeem,
Bismillahi ‘r-Rahmani ‘r-Raheem,
wa `alaykum salam,
1. There will be an increase of spirituality in Western people.
2. The Muslims, as a community, are not functioning normally and need “repair.”
3. You are seeing manifestations of heavenly lights dressing you in the level of the heart.
4. Try to balance dunya and religion. Do your best for your work, but not at the expense of your obligations.
And Allah knows best.
Dr. Karim Tourk