Big problem with my life in Indonesia


Salam aleykoum wa rahmatullah wa barakatouh.

O sheikh, I actually live with my Indonesian wife in Indonesia (I’m French) and unfortunately have no chance to get working visa unless I pass a teaching grade and/or become “artist” (I’m former rock/hard rock musician and drawer, I stopped when I converted to Islam.). Though, I learned today that my income I was intending to use to finance my course has dramatically shrank and I’m afraid I won’t be able to make it, except if Allah grants me some last minute opening.
What should I do? My wife is pregnant and I want to work so that she can stop her’s. We’re quite unwilling to go to France, especially with this harsh islamophobic atmosphere of nowadays. Though, if it’s the best solution for our family life and religion, I will make it insha-Allah.

Barkallahou fik , and sorry for asking so often


wa `alaykum salam,

Try the teaching grade so you can stay because Indonesia is preferable for you and your family and you can also help more. Try to visit Mawlana Shaykh Hisham when he comes this December insha-Allah.

Hajj Gibril Haddad

This entry was posted in Family Issues and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.