Asalamo alaikum
I married a man without my parent’s consent and been living a life of secrecy for almost 20 yrs. He promised he would leave his first wife but still hasn’t. Now he says he can’t because of his old father. He doesn’t give me full rights as his wife. He has no relation to first wife not even talking to her. But he is always moody and angry. And sells alcohol and we fight over this. What can I do?


Alaykum Salam,
Selling alcohol brings curses as does cutting ties with parents in one’s family life. Your respective acts gravely need fixing. Make tawba and istighfar day and night, in sha Allah.

Hajj Gibril Haddad

This entry was posted in Marriage/Divorce and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.