Husband living with his family in different country


My husband left me in USA to go to India to look after his family 6 years ago. His family criticise me all the time when I ask for my husband to come back. My husband says he cannot leave his family.I have hatred towards them. I have 2 kids. Help me please!


Being left for six years is grounds for separation as such a husband has in effect abandoned his wife and children. The share of time and of his person which he has denied them is a debt on his neck in this world and the next. Ask him to come back and live with you and your children or else you are in your right to divorce.

Hajj Gibril Haddad

This entry was posted in Marriage/Divorce and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.