Husband stop divorce papers, and affair with other woman


How can I stop divorce papers in process, husband to change his mind and heart and save our marriage and take me back from my parents house. Him and in laws love& treat me right.Need husband to stop haram relations and affair with non-muslim other woman.


Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani is praying for you. May Allah grant him hidayah.

Taher Siddiqui

This entry was posted in Marriage/Divorce. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.