marrige problem


assalamo alikum
mera naam gazal afreen hain..ek lardka hain tarique anwar khan jinse main bahot pyar karti hu..or use pyar ke karan galti se mujhse zina ho gya.. us lardke ne mujhse shadi ka wada karke mere saat biwi ka pura haq liya pr ab jab tarique ko bol rhi hu nikah karne tab woh inkar kar rha hain or mujhse baat krna bhi band kar diya hain.or kisi or lardki se pyar kar rha hain.main bahot preshan hu ..plz aap koi wazifa bataye na ki tarique ka maan mere leye badal jaye or tarique mujhse nikah karke mujhe apna le..plz aap mere leye dua kijyega..
Allah hafiz


assalamo alikum

My name is [private] there is man name [private] to whom I love too much, by following my love I did sleep with him (committed zina) mistakenly. He did promise me to marry before going to bed and he took complete haq of a husband from me. Now I am asking him to marry me (do a nikah) but he is saying no and not fulfilling his promise, he even stop talking to me. I am very worried now, please tell me some awrad (wazifa) so his heart tilt towards me and he will accept me and get marry with me. Please make dua for me.

Allah hafiz


wa `alaykum salam,

In-sha-Allah Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani is praying for you.

Repent of what you both did together and then forget him, because he accepted to make fornication (zina) and so is not going to make a good husband as he has no fear of Allah.  Make non-stop repentance (tawbah) until someone good comes along. And you need not tell any future husband about this incident.

Taher Siddiqui

This entry was posted in Marriage/Divorce and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.