Reconcliation after first divorce (dua)


Assalam O Alikum
My wife asked me to give her divorce on small misunderstanding and even her family asked me so, I gave her first divorce and she doesn’t want to talk to me and I want some dua so Allah can change her heart and she will think to reconcile.


wa alaykum salam,

InshaAllah Mawlana Shaykh Hisham is praying for you.

Ask Allah for sake of Prophet (s) to reconcile you, using dua of the blind man.

Taher Siddiqui

This entry was posted in Marriage/Divorce. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.