Misbehaved husband


I found out that my husband is involved in prohibited activities with our daughters, I’m upset as what to do because he is very shrewd, wicked and misbehaved person when it comes to sorting things out. I’ve forgiven him once. Now I can’t.


If you mean the commission of a crime of which you are certain involving your husband and daughters then contact the authorities and seek help from your trustworthy relatives and/or a trustworthy source to offer counsel in person in the days ahead. Recite Hasbiyallahu wani`ma al-wakil x1000 daily.

Hajj Gibril Haddad

This entry was posted in Family Issues. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.