Permission to read dua Daud alayhisalam


I had a fight with my wife (Ex) over a petty issue of giving respect to her husband & the wife’s duty as per Islam. I was rude to her & I did apologise to her for my acts on that day or any before that. I also apologised in front of Allah for my act. She refuses to talk to me or come back to me telling that me & my family were liars & have tortured her,which I am still unable to understand how. She has sent khulla. I can’t accept someone else in my life. I am confused. I want to read the dua Daud Alayhisalam. I believe that she will be happy with me & so will I. Please advise if I can do this to make her come back to me? If yes please let me know the procedure and persmission for the same. If you can send me the Dua it will be of great help.


wa `alaykum salam,

Recite ya Wadud 100 times daily or after each prayer. Renew your apology to her in writing, and send her a gift as well.

Hajj Gibril Haddad

This entry was posted in Family Issues and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.