I need help to find a teacher who can teach Islamic eilm for alimah‘ and dua to stop a force marriage.


I recommend to you the teachings of our teacher Shaykh Hisham Kabbani which are widely available in all forms. Other than that you may ask about specific names and we can then advise you in sha Allah.

As for your second question, recite Hasbiya Allah Rabbiya Allah x100-1000 daily to your intention.

Hajj Gibril Haddad

This entry was posted in Family Issues and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.