I have been commiting zina with a man. I am 5 weeks pregnant. But by FORCE before all this he has got his nikkah done with somebody else by his family. For my situation wat shall i do? Can he break off his nikah and do nikah with me as that’s what he wants.


Help is from Allah but violating His Law in a big way blocks help. Make sincere istighfar for your act. Show Him your regret and sincerity. Perhaps He will relent towards you and improve your situation. Find a morally upright person to speak to the family on your behalf.

Hajj Gibril Haddad
This entry was posted in Family Issues, Halal & Haram. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.