Please may I ask the Hanafi ruling:
1) My wife rarely reaches complete satisfaction. We found that if she touches her own private areas during sex whilst I share a fantasy story she sometimes is satisfied. Provided we only do such an action with us both present and this is the only way she has reached an orgasm thus far, what is the ruling on this?
2) Do bed sheets that have filth on them have to be changed after sex to be pure? If the filth dries up or one sleeps on the area with no filth after ghusl, is one pure and able to pray? Are the bed sheets pure after the drying up of filth?
3) If one’s clothes do not have any filth on them after sex, are they pure? Can a person pray in these after ghusl?
wa `alaykum salam,
1. The Qur’an and Sunnah are silent on this issue. Therefore, one cannot rule it as ‘haram‘.
2. It would suffice if you could wash the places where the semen has fallen, and be available even for prayer. If the semen has dried, there is no harm in removing the semen with the nails.
3. If one’s clothes do not have any filth (najasah) on them after sex, they are pure and one can pray in them.
Shaykh Senad Agic