Assalamu alicum Sheikh. InshAllah planning to go for Umrah.
During your visit, you went to many holy places….is there a way to get those names and address ( the best you can recall) so i may have the chance to visit them as well?
No pressure if you cant remember them all.
wa `alaykum salam,
- Masjid an-Nabi (s) and the Holy Rawda (see the Naqshbandi Awrad of Mawlana Shaykh Nazim for all details),
- Jannat al-Baqi`, graves of the Children of Prophet (s), Ummahat al-Muminin, Sahaba, Imams of Ahl al-Bayt, Tabi`een, Tabi` at-Tabi`een.
- Masjid Quba
- Masjid al-Ghamama
- Jabal Uhud and the graveyard of Martyrs
Note: About 2 miles from the graveyard of the Martyrs of Uhud on the right on the side of the holy Mountain, is a cave where Sayyidina Muhammad(s) was kept after he was injured during the battle. Ask a taxi driver.
- Bir Aris (well of Sayyidina Uthman (r) where he dropped the Holy Ring of the Prophet (s))
- Home of ibn Zubayr
- Seven Masajid and Khandaq
- Masjid al-Qiblatain
- Masjid Abra ( Where Prophet (s), prayed for rain and instantly clouds appeared.
- Masjid Shams, Where our Beloved Prophet (s), ordered the sun to return for Hazrat Ali’s Asr Prayer…
Masjid Jumma Where Prophet (s), prayed his first Jumma Salah
- Place where the Camel of Prophet (s) rested after the Hijrat from Makkah to Madina (Near the home of Hazrat Abu Ayub Ansari (r).
- Place where the Ansar were standing waiting for Prophet (s) to do celebration and where the Ansar sang qasidas for Prophet (s)
In Mecca al-Mukarramah:
- Holy Ka`ba, (see the Naqshbandi Awrad of Mawlana Shaykh Nazim for all details),
- Birth House of Prophet (s)
- Jabal Nour and Ghar Hira
- Jabal Thawr (where Prophet (s) rested with Sayyidina Abu Bakr as-Siddiq (r) during Hijrah)
- Jannat al-Mu`alla (where our Mother Sayyida Khadijat al-Kubra is buried (as) as well as the Prophets’s son Sayyidina Qasim, Asma bint Abu Bakr, Abu-Talib, `Abdullah bin Zubair, and other members of the Holy Prophet’s family)
- Masjid Khayf – 70 Prophets are buried there.
- Mina, Muzadalifa and Arafat
Be sure to pray 2 rak`ats on behalf of Sultan and 2 rak`ats on behalf of Mawlana Shaykh Hisham at the Holy Rawdah and at Maqam Ibrahim in Ka`ba.
Give Mawlana’s greetings to Sayyidina Muhammad (s), his two Holy Companions Sayyidina Abu Bakr as-Siddiq (r) and Sayyidina `Umar al-Faruq (r), and Sayyida Fatima (as) and Sayyidina `Uthman (r) in Jannat ul-Baq`i and to all Ahl al-Bayt, Sahab, Tabi`een and Predecessors, Imams and Ahl al-Bayt that you visit.