Marital issue

Prayer Request:

Respected Shaykh, humbly request you to pray for me and provide me with a wazifa to get back my estranged husband. Our marriage has not totally ended as in divorce but we are living separately and he has in haram way got married to a non Muslim lady.


Audhu billahi min ash-shaytan ir-rajim
Bismi-llāhi r-raḥmāni r-raḥīm

Wa `alaykumu s-salāmu wa rahmatu l-lāhi wa barakātuh

Insha Allah Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani is praying for you. You may recite the wazifa of Sayidina Dawud insh Allah.

And Allah knows best,

Wissam N’Dir

About Imam Wissam

Imam Wissam is a student of Shaykh Muhammad Nazim Adil al-Haqqani and Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani for the past 15 years.
This entry was posted in Prayer Request. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.