Alfus Alfus salatus salam Ya Nabiallah, Ya Habbibulallah
Salam to Beloved Shaykh Hisham, and all of eshaykh staff
I have recently been question by a Wahabi, Salafi on youtube he goes by the name “sufideciever” to my channel chaosdbzmaster about Shaykh Nazim Haqqani. As i am nothing i ask you to answer this persons question.
1) Where is he, is he still alive and can i meet him?
2) Can he get me into heaven?
3) Will he be there with me in the grave defending me if I give him my bayah?
4) Can he really read minds and hear what people say about him?
5) Have you met him and witnessed anything amazing? – i can do this one
6) as Sultan of the Auliyah, does he have power over this world and can he control it for the good of humanity?
7) Do you guys get many former Salafis who leave and come join you guys?
8) Who is this Hisham Kabbani I keep hearing about?
9) I have read parts of his book Mercy of Oceans and found it amazing, but people are telling me he didn’t even write it and does not endorse the book, is that true? have i been fooled?
10) and finally my uncle has a limp wrist and he walks funny and people laugh at him his whole life, can shaykh nazim heal him if i take my uncle to him?
Generally, questions like these are mostly intended to stroke your back in one hand while piercing you with a sword in another. In most cases, replying them may only invite more calumny and aspersions.
If he intends goodness for himself, then you may answer just the first question – “yes, Mawlana Shaykh Nazim is alive and well, and you should go to Cyprus to see him. Perhaps there you may find the answers to the rest of your questions.”
If not, better avoid vain effrontery and useless debates. You should do as Allah Almighty commands,
Say “Allah,” then leave them to plunge in vain discourse and trifling. (Surah al-An`am, 6:91)