Permission to Attract a “Cold-Hearted Person”


Sir, I was studying with a boy in our college and after one year we had feelings for each other..then due to our immaturity and egoism we broke up. He is indeed not a very good person, but its been 2 years since we have not talked to each other and after two years I still cannot forget him and due to this reason I cannot even marry anyone else as my feelings are very true. He is a cold hearted person. Is dua for Hazrat Daud (as) ok? If yes then please give me the exact and accurate dua.


wa `alaykum salam,

General permission has been granted, so there is no need for everyone to ask. Please see the response in this post. However, based on your description, it would be better to ask Allah to remove your feelings for him and allow you to move on. To that intention recite Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji`un 70x daily, instead of the du`a of Sayyidina Dawud (as).

Taher Siddiqui

This entry was posted in Permission and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.