- Qur'an & Tafsir (167)
- Hadith (303)
- Takhrij (46)
- Sunnah (283)
- Belief & Doctrine (666)
- Dream Interpretation (5,687)
- Prayer Request (3,684)
- Health (669)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,641)
- Permission (481)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,102)
- Family Issues (1,915)
- Marriage/Divorce (872)
- Halal & Haram (903)
- Women's Issues (333)
- General (988)
- History (184)
- Why is there a difference of opinion regarding tampons?
- Energy and feathers
- I need someone for some hadith book to collect for me and it will be helpful
- Permission (Ijazah) for awarad
- Father estranged from daughters
- MSH video: what does ‘enter by the western gate’ mean?
- deceased dear one
- older sister asked me who Shaykh Mehmet Adil is.
- reading Quran shareef
- awrah showing during salat
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
Tag Archives: disability
I am having my parents and sister (who has some disability) apply for a visa to come and stay with me temporarily and later find a solution for their long term stay. It’s quite difficult, perhaps impossible, but Allah is all powerful. Please make special dua for their visa as there is no one to take care of them… Continue reading