SalamMureed of late Shaykh Nazim
Renting house from Private Landlord & he wants to sell the 3 bedroom house in New year & has asked us to find somewhere else. I cannot afford £1500 a month rent for a new 3 bedroom although I get some help from council. Agents are asking for £4,500 deposit & I do not have anything struggling financial as it is very hard. I do not know what will happen to me, my 3 children & wife where I will go and all my furniture. I have been in this house for 5 years & my eldest daughter [private] has GCSE exams next year & this will mess up her education. I am asking for your duas and a wazefa to read to cure my housing problem as I am worried I may end up on the streets. Plz plz help me.


Alaykum Salam,

Read Surat Quraysh in every dua. Ask a lawyer to help you get from your landlord “vacate money” to which your 5 years renting and circumstances may entitle you to, short of which tenant law may protect you in case you choose to stay and not vacate. Go to your local mosque and put your case to them as they may know of someone looking for tenants or may help you in other ways. Find smaller space where you can convert the living into a 3rd bedroom.

Hajj Gibril Haddad

This entry was posted in General and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.