Homeless

Question:

SalamMureed of late Shaykh Nazim
Renting house from Private Landlord & he wants to sell the 3 bedroom house in New year & has asked us to find somewhere else. I cannot afford £1500 a month rent for a new 3 bedroom although I get some help from council. Agents are asking for £4,500 deposit & I do not have anything struggling financial as it is very hard. I do not know what will happen to me, my 3 children & wife where I will go and all my furniture. I have been in this house for 5 years & my eldest daughter [private] has GCSE exams next year & this will mess up her education. I am asking for your duas and a wazefa to read to cure my housing problem as I am worried I may end up on the streets. Plz plz help me.

Answer:

Alaykum Salam,

Read Surat Quraysh in every dua.¬†Ask a lawyer to help you get from your landlord “vacate money” to which¬†your 5 years renting and circumstances may entitle you to, short of¬†which tenant law may protect you in case you choose to stay and not¬†vacate. Go to your local mosque and put your case to them as they may¬†know of someone looking for tenants or may help you in other ways. Find¬†smaller space where you can convert the living into a 3rd bedroom.

Hajj Gibril Haddad

This entry was posted in General and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.