- Qur'an & Tafsir (137)
- Hadith (255)
- Takhrij (33)
- Sunnah (176)
- Belief & Doctrine (515)
- Dream Interpretation (4719)
- Prayer Request (2983)
- Health (541)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2261)
- Permission (331)
- `Ibadat – Worship (753)
- Family Issues (1536)
- Marriage/Divorce (608)
- Halal & Haram (661)
- Women's Issues (276)
- General (829)
- History (169)
- Secret of Tariqah and Unveiling
- How to find my Shaykh
- Is being greedy and selfish a sin?
- Job Work Difficulties
- Prayer Request: Prayer For Love
- Urgent dua from respected Sheikh Hisham
- Dream: Sayyidina Muhammad (s) Visits Mawlana
- Seids and Sherifs in Britain – question for Shaykh Kabbani personally
- Can you heal by thought alone?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- Reciting "ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum" before dawn
- Prayer Request: Serious Blackmagic done on me
- I am in big problem & need help
- Imam Mahdi(as) and Sheik Mehmet
Halal & Haram
1. Is it permissable in Islam for one to work for a secular bank (where riba is common) as an accountant.
2. If one has a riba based mortgage, what should one do, change to a Islamic Mortgage even if they are not totally 100 shariah compliant? Or sell the house and live on rental property until one has cash to buy? Continue reading
Asalam Alay Kum everyone. I really like this girl and I want to tell her how I feel about her. Is it haram if I tell her. Continue reading
Assalamlikum. I found job in restaurant but problem there they are selling pork also, is this ok, or I leave this job because I struggle for long time to find job in my own field, but it’s never happened. Continue reading
We would first like to offer our condolences to the eShaykh staff on the passing of our Sultan Q.S.
We are hoping if Sayyidi Sheikh Hisham or any of the scholars could shed some light on the practice of ‘Haaziri’. Continue reading
My sister wants to play soccer in high school in a all girls team; my dad won’t let her but humans needs to exercise so if she wears hijab and is dressed modestly she has the right to play soccer and if my dad doesn’t give what she wants because he said soccer is not meant for girls. Continue reading
Like pimples, scars, and other skin flaws. You are not changing you appearance just restoring back to its original and do Muslim countries have these products like lotions, zit creams, wrinkle cream, and scar creams? Continue reading
You know in superstitious theory are black cats and black dogs safe? I feel pity for them for being treated lower that dirt just for their fur color. Especially black cats. Can we keep them as pets? Are they safe? Continue reading
Is it halal to be an animal doctor? If so what happens to pigs and dogs and crows as your patients.
I heard a scholar say that drinking tap water is not halal as it contains fluoride which contains poison. He also said that you cant cook with such water. Continue reading