Health, sore throat pain

Question:

aslamalikum
i always have a sore throat and sometimes it is very painful that i am not able to speak please can you spare some time answer my question and pray for my throat to get better. and please can you tell me anything i can do to make it better.
thank you

Answer:

Mawlana is praying for you. Drink a tea of fresh lemon juice with lots of honey. Insha-Allah. Take two tablespoons of blackseed oil as needed.

This entry was posted in Health and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Medical Disclaimer:

Information on this site is NOT intended or implied to be medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Those should only be sought from your physician or appropriate health care provider. This information is only provided as an information resource and is NOT to be relied on for diagnostic and treatment purposes. It is NOT intended as patient education, and NOT a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment and does NOT establish a patient physician relationship.

The owners and participants on this web site expressly disclaim any responsibility, and shall have NO liability for any loss, injury, damage, or other liability whatsoever suffered as a result of your reliance on or use of the information on this site. The owners and participants do not endorse any specific procedure, test , or treatment mentioned on this site.