1) Can Satan come in the form of a Wali Allah? What can Satan not do so that we come to know the dream is not from Satan? Please tell me signs.
2) Who are included in Ahle bait?
3) Are Qureshi, Hashmi, Alwi, Abbasi and Aale Hazrat Ali (Radi Allah anhu) from wives other than Hazrat Fatima radi allah ta’lah anha included in ahle baiyt?
4) When You give ta`beer that someone is from ahle bayt what do You mean by this?
5) If we hurt a syed unintenionally will we get gunaah for it?
Can we not become friends with syed.. just to make sure that we don’t hurt them.. or will that be not allowed?
Please forgive me if I make any mistake.
wa `alaykum salam,
Satan cannot come in form of the Prophet (s), as mentioned in hadith. Other than that, Satan can come in any form. But awliyaullah are protected from Satan. However, Satan was able to enter Paradise after he was thrown out. He came back, in some narrations, to Sayyidina Adam (as). So yes, Satan can take any figure except the figure of the Prophet (s), his companions, and if we are pious, we can say awliyaullah. But sometimes he might deceive you, so you have to be very careful. Because Masih ad-Dajjal can come in any form and Satan is like that. They are his soldiers.
2) Everyone who has a house is Ahl al-Bayt. Ahl al-Bayt in its very inner circle is the Family of the Prophet Sayyidina Muhammad (s) , through direct relation, and including the Prophet’s grandchildren. In its expanded picture anyone who is syed, Hasani or Husayni, is from Ahl al-Bayt.
3) As we said, anyone from the grandchildren of the Prophet (s) are Ahl al-Bayt, in the “big” picture. In the big picture, I am from Ahl al-Bayt, or anyone descended from Sayyidina Al-Hasan or Sayyidina Al-Husayn. We like to expand as much as possible, so that is an honor.
4) That means that person is carrying the blood of the Prophet (s).
5) I am not speaking as a normal answer, where you might have problems with some syed today in whichever country you are from; they might not practice and so on. But our duty is to respect anyone who is syed from Ahl al-Bayt without digging into what they do.
Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani