1) I was making bread with oil. My teacher is talking marifa’h (not religious teacher), giving exam of Islamic education with a friend (she is married). She quickly finished everything but I didn’t.
2) I was a student then a teacher.
4) I take a friend to the place full of green grass with purple and orange flowers.
3) Cleaning my home. One proposal came of my caste (indo-pak same language consider one cast) parents rejected and mother said that there is no proposal we find good from our cast. My uncle came eating bread. He said, “don’t worry about this daughter, but seek proposal for the older one”. Nobody is praising cousin (uncle’s daughter of 2 years) but knowing it will hurt uncle I praise her. On the way, cousin fell down in mud. I take her out then I saw Shaykh’s (with whom his mureed I am seeking marriage) picture on walls .
4) Near the jungle in the direction of qibla at dark night praying with my fellows.
audhu billah mina ‘sh-shaytani ‘r-rajeem,
Bismillahi ‘r-Rahmani ‘r-Raheem,
Alhamdulillah, these dreams are positive. The bread and oil signify happiness, comfort and success. The teacher and test shows you are on the spiritual path but need to work more to reach ma`rifa, like your friend. Green and purple are the colors of the clothes of the people of Paradise, showing that you two will reach ma`rifa. Eventually you will be able to teach and help others. Through service to others you will reach your goal as when you picked your cousin out of the mud you saw the picture of the Shaykh. Praying at night towards qibla is an excellent sign that you are on the right way, even though the world is covered in darkness. Keep your way and try to move forward with your parents in the marriage process.
Dr. Karim Tourk