Dream: Magical appearance of papers

Question:

Bismehi Ta’ala:

As-Salamu Alaikum wr wb
Dear beloved ♥Mawlana Shaykh Hisham♥ and staff,
Thank you so very much for your efforts and guidance here on eShaykh. I asked a question last week that I no longer need a response for. SubhanAllah! InshaAllah I understand the meaning of the appearance of the papers now. If I can move my lips in his presence, I will ask Mawlana in person, inshaAllah, about the sweet taste coming on my tongue. Thank you all so very much for your kindness and guidance. May Allah Subhana wa Ta’ala bless your heart and rise you higher and higher unto His Light.

♥♥♥With love!♥♥♥
~munajat

Response:

Alhamdulillah.

This entry was posted in Dream Interpretation and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.