1. Shaykh shows me a stick. I run into the next room then come back realising Shaykh is not serious and is smiling. I kiss his hand. He keeps hold of my hand. Then he says, “you will learn /get knowledge of quran”. He gets me to open my mouth wide and reads somthing and blows on me or my mouth.
2. Extended family relations are boarding the plane. There is disorder in the plane. My husband looks worn out/dishevelled hair. The eldest daughter is kicking younger daughter under the table. The younger is crying and I’m fed up. I call madad shaykh. Suddenly all the plane is orderly.( What is happening with my daughters, does my eldest not like the young one? I’m worried they do not love one another).
3. Mother-in-law and her sister are in my house holding a naked baby boy. I think, “I’m taking it off her” saying, “it’s mine” and how come she’s got it.
audhu billah mina ‘sh-shaytani ‘r-rajeem,
Bismillahi ‘r-Rahmani ‘r-Raheem,
1. The shaykh is transferring knowledge to you as he told you in the dream.
2. Your family here symbolizes your personal characteristics. The internal disorder of the ego is corrected by the madad you asked for.
3. Insha-Allah rizq is coming to you, possibly from your relatives in the dream.
And Allah knows best.
Dr. Karim Tourk