Prayer Request: A Separate House


Salam Shaykh Hisham Kabbani,
I’ve applied for a house under a scheme which is hard to get. Right now, I am living with my in-laws. I’ve been staying for 2 years & I need a separate house. Problems with my in-laws have affected my marriage & I feel depressed. They are very traditional , like daughter-in-law MUST cook& serve. My mother-in-law is cruel like she don’t offer me food when everyone else is eating. I feel like a stranger.I am only happy when I see my parents. I have suffered enough (all the rude & hurtful comments/treatment by my MIL) so I am hoping you could make a small prayer for me so I can book a flat. I’ve sinned a lot and Allah may not accept my dua. I am trying to go back to the right path now. Please dua for me for this house request.


Salam alaykum,

Mawlana Shaykh Hisham will pray for you and separate space is best. Make istighfar, give sadaqa and trust that Allah Most High is faster to forgive than we are fast to repent. Recite Ya Haleem x100 daily, in sha Allah things will improve.

Hajj Gibril Haddad

This entry was posted in Family Issues, Prayer Request and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.