Custody of my two children


As-Salamu Alaykum wr wb beloved Mawlana.
I’m in the process of divorce and awaiting a court decision. I want to get custody for my two children to get their religious education the better for them. What should I do? Please pray for me too. Syukron


Wa `alaykum as-Salam wa rahmatullah,
Mawlana Shaykh Hisham will pray for you. Recite Hasbiya Allah wa ni`ma al-Wakil 100 times daily and say Ya Wakeel Ya Allah 100 times whereby you entrust them to Him and He will decide. Also recite Munajiyyah (also known as Du`a Tunjina or Tunjeena) 7 times.

Hajj Gibril Haddad

This entry was posted in Family Issues and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.