Prayer Request: Disobeying son

Request:

salamu alaykum shaykh,
I’m a single mother and my son almost 16 beat me very hard. This is the second time he beat me and disrespectfull and disobeying me. He is very bad tempered like his father was. I am scared when he comes from school. I have to obey him otherwise he beat me. I took him to umrah when he was little without sins. When he is angry to me he say, “You are not my mother, I hate you”! It hurts, ya Shaykh, please make strong dua for me or tell me what to do I will obey you noble respected shaykh. May Allah give you long life.
Wa alaykum salam

Response:

Please follow the advices given here.

This entry was posted in Family Issues, Prayer Request and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.