Prayer Request: Forgiveness


Aslaarm alaykum

My Husband Married me without his Fathers consent, its been over a year now and his father still doesn’t speak to him this brakes mine and my husband heart, is there any Names of ALLAH swt or any Durood i can recite to help this situation please pray to soften his father’s heart AL-FATHIA.


wa `alaykum salam,

Recite 100 times hasbuna’Llah wa nimal-wakeel daily.

Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani

This entry was posted in Family Issues, Prayer Request and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.