1) Is it right for a husband and wife to sleep separately in different rooms
2) are you only allowed to deny your wife these things in punishment.
3) I have been feeling very upset about this, my husband says the reason for this is because he needs to get up for prayer and me and the children interrupt him in the night time.
4) my husband is also talking to other women and says they are just friends but some of the things he will txt or say is things that only a husband should say to his wife and I feel like our marriage is growing apart.
1) Yes they can sleep apart, if there is snoring, or other sleep disturbing issues.
2) Yes he may, so try your best to keep him happy.
3) Getup and pray with him.
4) Don’t spy on him, and his phone, etc. If he is doing wrong Allah will judge him, keep him busy with the family.
Hajjah Naziha Adil