Ex-husband does not want to pay nafkah & mutaah anymore after 7 yrs of divorce.


Assalam Alaykum.
I have 3 school going children. I am a sole caregiver to the youngest who has Downs Syndrome.
I have no other means of income & my ex-husband has now refused to pay nafkah & mutaah as ordered by Syariah Court. I seek yr kind advise pls.


Alaykumassalam warahmatullah,

Advise the Shariah court of his refusal to comply with their order and request from them to (i) contact him and order him to comply as well as (ii) issue for you a letter certifying that you qualify as a zakat recipient as a person in need. Recite Hasbiya Allahu wa-ni`ma al-Wakil 1,000x daily.

Hajj Gibril Haddad

This entry was posted in Marriage/Divorce and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.