Problem in Personal Life


Assalamau Alaikum,
Respected Sir,
I ,[private] am facing problems in marriage. My left me 5 months and now she filed a False Police case against me that I am demanding dowry. Allah better knows that I ever think of that and due this all my life and family life is disturbed.
Kindly request you to suggest solution to overcome this problem. I tried my level best but she want me to leave my family and break all the relations with my family.

Please suggest.


wa `alaykum salam,

Send her gifts with letters to make things better. Give sadaqa and recite Astaghfirullah 100 times and Ya Wadud 100 times every morning for forty days.

Hajj Gibril Haddad

This entry was posted in Family Issues and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.