I would be grateful if you could guide my husband and I on the following:
1. Is it permissible for a wife to swallow her husband’s ejaculate if this pleases him? Does this nullify prayer?
2. Is it permissible for one to think of sexual things other than the husband in order to get aroused for intimacy with husband?
3. Is it permissible for a wife to explore her own self to find out how her husband can please her also?
4. What can a wife do to satisfy her husband in every way in this day and age when scantily clad women are around him at the workplace all day?
wa `alaykum salam,
1. This act is un-natural (zulm) unclean and impure and some scholars have termed it forbidden.
2. We are closest to the opinion that if you imagine the image of another man while having intercourse with your husband you are sinning. However a passing thought that you cannot prevent does not constitute a sin.
3. There is no harm for the wife to touch or play with the private parts of her husband.
4. If your husband focuses on your attractions he will not be distracted by other women.
Imam Senad Agic
Head Imam (IABNA)
The Islamic Association of Bosniaks in North America
American Islamic Center – Chicago