Separation through khula


Assalam alaikum Ya Sayyidi
Please help me. My husband and I are not staying together for the last 2 years. In fact we are in different countries. The feelings of love or respect for him as a wife have been completely erased from my heart and the relation is totally over from my side. I know he will never give me a talaq so I asked him to divorce me through ‘khula‘ but he is paying no heed. Last year in November, he told me that he would give me a khula by the end of the month but after that he never contacted me.Ya Sayyidi, please tell me what I should do because I want to get separated peacefully. I want to start a new life.

Jazakallah khair


wa `alaykum salam,

I will pray for you and keep asking. Also see a judge as he can take a decision.

Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani

This entry was posted in Family Issues and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.