- Qur'an & Tafsir (191)
- Worldly Dealings (6)
- Language (1)
- Hadith (318)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (327)
- Belief & Doctrine (712)
- Dream Interpretation (5,814)
- Prayer Request (3,751)
- Health (712)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,718)
- Permission (505)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,174)
- Family Issues (1,959)
- Marriage/Divorce (900)
- Halal & Haram (960)
- Women's Issues (348)
- General (988)
- History (194)
- Can I visit Shaykh Hisham in person?
- Suffering from serious issues
- Seeking Permission
- Vision of shaykh during unsettling moment.
- A visit to a shrine.
- Tawil of early Islamic history
- By my Lord whom I walk with and understand from, Contact me I need guidance.
- Pls interpret- White hair dream
- Had dream about hazrat fatima zahra alyehi salaam
- Yaseen in Dream
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: judge
I’m in the process of divorce. I’m the one who initiated it. My husband is in Pakistan. He is blackmailing me for money. Continue reading
the night before the dream I went to this small masjid for the first time… I prayed isha..when I walked I was nervous… Continue reading
A friend of mine has been convicted for four years for money laundering. I don’t know if he was involved in this or not… Continue reading
I have recently submitted a university group assignment. One group member provided a copy of the exact same assignment by a senior student… Continue reading
Please help me. My husband and I are not staying together for the last 2 years… Continue reading
Q:Can someone please provide or direct me to any discussion amongst the fuqaha regarding a Qadhi who, in a particular scenario, gives a ruling explicitly against the Sharia due to some extrinsic reason, such as his having some emotional connection to the plaintiff. Continue reading