Prayer Request: Urgent prayer request!

Request:

salamu alaykum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhu,

Please please ya shaykh Hisham / shaykh Nazim and awliya ullah. Make big strong du`a for my 2 disobeying teenagers sons. They beat me and disrespect me (I’m their real mother). I carried them 9 months in my womb. I care for them in difficult and easy times. I gave them love and breast milk. I learned them Qur’an and 15 years later THEY BEAT ME AND DISRESPECT ME DAY AFTER DAY. I live in Europe and difficult to raise them alone. Allahumma nsurni min awladi ya Rabb! Make for me du`a please.Wa alaykum salam

Response:

wa `alaykum salam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh,

We are asking Mawlana Shaykh to pray for you. Please follow the advice given here.

This entry was posted in Family Issues, Prayer Request and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.