Must Stop Masturbating

Question:

Salaam,

I have a cousin who is masturbating a lot he has asked me to ask if there is any specific duaa to help him from refraining from this act. Please can you give me either a wazifa for him or a certain duaa. He says he wants to stop and is very desperate to stop and he says he feels very bad after he does it and asks for forgiveness. But then a few days later he cannot control himself and ends up doing it again. Please can somebody help as he is very upset about this whole situation.

Jazakallah khair

Answer:

Please tell him to follow the advice given in the following posts:

About Masturbation
Defeating Sexual Urges
Suffering from Lust

This entry was posted in Halal & Haram and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.