Repentance

Question:

Assalaamu Alaiqum!
My apologies for saying this: I did lot of sins, have touched two ladies private parts. And allowed them to touch mine also. (Only touching). Then am very weak in control my (X) feel. I use to do M-bating. I know its haram, and all the time  I do this my heart strongly warns me-but. So I need YOU to pray for me, ask forgiveness for me and Help me to over come this. What must I do?

Answer:

Please recite “Ya Lateefu Ya Kareem x100 each day” as advised here.

This entry was posted in Halal & Haram and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.