Black magic, diseases

Question:

Assalamualaikum,
(1) My mum has suffered due to black magic for quite a long time. Is there anything you could advise which she could recite, any wazaif to protect herself from the effects of black magic?

(2) My mum also suffers from joint pain, stomach acid and other diseases. Is there any wazaif you could advise my mum to read in order to cure her off the diseases? inshallah

Answer:

1) Recite Ya Qahhar, Ya Jabbar, la ilaha ill-Allah and HasbunAllah RabbunAllah 100 times each and Allah will remove this affliction, Insha-Allah. Shaykh Hisham says, “Sihr with this recitation will be removed and disappear.”

2) InshaAllah, see the Post “Painful life, diseases“.

This entry was posted in Health and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Medical Disclaimer:

Information on this site is NOT intended or implied to be medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Those should only be sought from your physician or appropriate health care provider. This information is only provided as an information resource and is NOT to be relied on for diagnostic and treatment purposes. It is NOT intended as patient education, and NOT a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment and does NOT establish a patient physician relationship.

The owners and participants on this web site expressly disclaim any responsibility, and shall have NO liability for any loss, injury, damage, or other liability whatsoever suffered as a result of your reliance on or use of the information on this site. The owners and participants do not endorse any specific procedure, test , or treatment mentioned on this site.