Missed prayers

Question:

I just recently rediscovered Islam and have started praying all of 5 daily prayers though yesterday I learnt that throughout the years where I had gone astray the prayers I missed I’m in debt to Allah. I just wanted to know how do I make up for 9 years of missed prayers. I’m completely ashamed that its 9 years but I don’t know what I need to do to make it up also do I need to make up taraweeh and if so how? Thank you so much for your help.

Answer:

Please read the answer to Missed prayers from age of 9.

This entry was posted in Salat - Prayer and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.