Uneasy feeling in the heart

Question:

Assalamualaikum Mawlana Shaykh Nazim, Mawlana Shaykh Hisham and all eshaykh staff. May Allah swt bless you.

I often feel uneasiness in my heart especially over issues of ibadat. For example, after I pray I often feel uneasy in my heart because I’m worried that my wudu‘ may not have been valid, thus invalidating my prayers. Even when I’m taking wudu‘, I’m not sure if I have broken it and this has made me unsure of majority of my prayers lately. This makes me very upset. I have too many doubts and I struggle with was-was when taking wudu‘ and praying. I also often feel uneasy throughout the day because I’m afraid of being murtad because of bad thoughts about Allah and Islam. This is very upsetting and makes me feel like a big sinner. Is this coming from Shaytan?

Please help me overcome this uneasy feeling in my heart.

Answer:

Regarding evil whispers, see the Post “How to control shaytan’s whipsers.”

Regarding wudu, see the Post “Waswaas“.

This entry was posted in `Ibadat - Worship and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.