Prayer Request: Hand in Marriage

Request:

Salaam my name is [private]. I’m going through hard time. I was proposed to by someone called [private]. We both want to marry each other for six years. I been waiting for him to ask me to marry him but now his family are not agreeing to it because of the caste we both are pakistani but diffeeent caste/tribe my family are happy for me to marry him as he is a muslim and they dont mind about the tribe as we live in England. Could you do dua for me please and tell me a dua that would make them change their mind. I only had wanted to marry him and now im hurt by all this please make dua and give me a dua to read. Jazak Allah

Response:

See the post “Rejected Marriage Proposal” and follow the advice given there.

This entry was posted in Prayer Request and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.