Prayer Request: Jinns attack during sleep mode

Request:

Dear,

Please take my salam.

Jinns often attack me during my sleep mode. Please pray to Allah for me to get rid of this big problem permanently.

In addition, please advise me as how to protect myself from jinns‘ attack during sleep mode.

Many thanks.

Response:

Wa Alaykum Salam,

We ask Mawlana Shaykh to pray for you. Here is Hajjah Naziha’s prescription against night attacks:

1. Make wudu before you go to bed, recite Ayat al-Kursi 7 times: the first time you recite and blow on your right side, 2nd time blow on your left side, 3rd time blow in front of you, 4th one, blow it behind you, 5th one blow above you, 6th one blow it beneath you, and 7th one, blow it all around you.

2. Start by sleeping on your right side while reciting Salawat upon the Prophet (s), till you fall a sleep

3. If you are not wearing a Taweez, get one.

If you can put one Taweez on your bedroom door, put also on the right side of your window.

Insha-Allah Allah opens the life for you, don’t worry and do not think about magic, and recite daily Rabbuna Allah Hasbuna Allah at least 100 times daily.

This entry was posted in Prayer Request and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.