Prayer Request: Save my marriage

Request:

SA,
I have been married for less that one year and now my wife wants a divorce. I don’t want a divorce.

I will be the first to admit that I was more to blame for the marriage breakup then her. I didn’t pay attention to her needs, I didn’t help her out with her Islamic education, I shouldnt have not taken her for granted. That being said, I was loyal to her, I didn’t have a night life, I didn’t drink, I didn’t chase other girls and I never physically hurt her.I have realised my mistakes and I am willing to work to improve myself and my marriage. I have asked her for another chance but she is not willing to give me another chance.

Could you please recommend some form of action that I should do eg. Duas, pray..etc. to save my marriage.
selam aleykum

Response:

Previously Shaykh Gibril has given this advice:
“Ask Allah Most High to improve the situation for you. Recite Ya Wadud x100 daily”.

This entry was posted in Marriage/Divorce, Prayer Request and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.