Assalam mu aliakum
I have been trying to learn Surah A’la (The Most High). I have only been able to learn up to verse 6. For many years I have not been able to further. It is often at this point that I begin to cry. I feel that there is a blockage. Can this be explained to me please.
The verse being: ‘Except what Allah Wills He knows what is disclosed and that which is hidden’
2. Also what does it mean when you dream of your teeth falling out or crumbling away?
3. And finally what can we do to remember our dreams better?
wa `alaykum salam,
1) Allah wants you to know He knows all of your state inward and outward, keep His fear in your heart.
2) Teeth falling means prepare for a test by more practice and prayer.
3) To remember your dreams make wudu and pray two raka`ats before sleep and keep a notepad by your bedside. Try to wake up in the night or at suhur time.
Hajj Gibril Haddad