Feroza Stone

Question:

JazakAllah! I also wanted to ask that can torn feroza stone be worn? Actually I got a stone from Iraq but when it was given to jeweler for fixation in a gold ring, he torn it a bit and apologized me.. I started wearing the ring with that cracked stone which was already cracked. Will it be having negative or bad impacts? as I already had mentioned there are also dark turquoise patches that started to appear after a month of wearing the ring.. i would be highly obliged if you answer my query..
May Allah bless you!!

Answer:

As Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani answered in the Post “Feruz turquoise ring – beneficial or harmful?in-sha-Allah there is no issue with it.

This entry was posted in Sufism (Tasawwuf) and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.