ijaja e rohaniyat

Question:

Assalamu alaikum ustad maine qadiriya silsile se ijajat chatahun rohaniyath ke maine student hun lekin ustad nhi app allah aur rasoole karim gouse e pak ke liye muje ijajat dediye jazakallah

Translation:

Assalamu alaikum Ustad,

I want ijaza from Qadiriya tariqah. I am a student of spirituality but not a teacher, please for the sake of Allah and Rasool (PBUH), give me ijaza. JazakAllah.

Answer:

Wa `alaykum salam,

In a similar post, Shaykh Gibril wrote:

Mawlana Shaykh Nazim, Allah sanctify his soul, holds the Qadiri Tariqa also but he gives us baya` in the Naqshbandi Tariqa and trains us in it. By following him you are a virtual Qadiri and, furthermore, many of the Grandshaykhs in our Silsila also shared in that attribute of his (Allah sanctify their souls).

In-sha-Allah, you may take online baya` here.

This entry was posted in Sufism (Tasawwuf) and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.