Online Baya After Mawlana Shaykh Nazim’s Passing

Question:

Assalam alaykum,
Sir I wish to enter in this sufi tariqah. I had already take an online bayah to Shaikh Nazim Adil Haqqani but after his passing away, but I don’t know whether it was accepted or not. Plz now he is no more what can I do now? Plz guide.

Answer:

In-sha-Allah your baya is accepted and you do not need to renew it, for all the baya is to Mawlana Shaykh Muhammad Nazim Adil.

For now continue to do your daily practice (awrad of mubtadi) and follow the talks of Mawlana Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani on Sufilive.com to make continued progress. If you can meet with Shaykh Hisham that will prove to be of even greater benefit.

This entry was posted in Sufism (Tasawwuf) and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.