Permission for best course of action


Salaams Shaykh Hisham,

Please forgive me and pray for me. I am asking for permission for a divorce as me  and my husband married under difficult circumstances and have been married for 7 years. We have no children, and I am not attracted to my husband neither is he able to fulfil his fard or have an intimate relationship with me. His family also trashed my house and hate me. I feel this is oppression and cannot bear the thought of living in this marriage any more. I am very unhappy. I have been patient and given him many chances, but it feels like there no ease at all in this marriage. I have supported him so much but only for him to keep hurting me and I feel finished now. Please help me and advice. I am desperate…


Wa Alaykum Salam,

I will pray for you. If you cannot fix it then: make wudu ablution, pray two rakaat and whatever inspiration is sent, follow it.

Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani

This entry was posted in Marriage/Divorce, Permission and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.