Permission to read dua Dawud

Question:

Assalmualaikum,

I had an argument with the boy I love somehow I’m guilty and now he is not willing to talk with me even his family. This December we were supposed to get engagement he even proposed me for marriage, but I postponed it due to the fact I was still studying. I have been reciting dua Dawud without permission can you please give me permission and please make dua that he comes back and loves me much more as before as I’m in a bad situation as everything is already prepared for the marriage n engagement. Jazakhallah khair.

Answer:

wa`alaykum salam,

The general permission to recite it has already been granted.

This entry was posted in Permission and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.