Want my loved one back


Assalam o alaikum,

I’m in love with this man and we fell apart due to misunderstandings. I want him back and its been a year now. Please give me the permission to recite the wazifa Dawood Alhes Salam and also help me with how to go about it? and for how long should I do this. Kindly help me with the details. Jazak Allah.


Wa `alaykum Salam,

There is general permission to read this dua. Please proceed as advised here.


About Staff Dar al-Iftaa Al-Missriyyah

Dar al-Ifta al Misriyyah, (Center for Religious Verdicts of Egypt) is considered among the pioneering foundations for fatwa in the Islamic world.It has been the premier institute to represent Islam and the international flagship for Islamic legal research. It fulfills its historic and civil role by keeping contemporary Muslim in touch with religious principles, clarifying the right way, removing doubts concerning religious and worldly life, and revealing religious laws for new issues of contemporary life.
This entry was posted in Permission and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.